Until Lilly by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until Lilly - Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until Lilly begins with us getting to see how Lilly and Cash meet. Then they fall in love very quickly but have it shatter when Cash calls Lilly one day to tell her he can't be with her any longer. These two have no further contact and neither one of them know what is really going on with the other. Until four years later Cash finds out that Lilly had is daughter. He thought he was doing something good by saving his son, but then he finds out he has a daughter he's missed out on as well as being with Lilly. Now he is determined to fix it, and get back what was his to belong with. The problem is not only does Lilly not trust him, they also have Cash's ex to deal with. These two have a lot of problems ahead of them, but hopefully they find their HEA...

I have been looking forward to this book ever since I finished the previous one. But wow, I was slightly disappointed. Especially after reading all of the great reviews about this one. I liked how Lilly and Cash found their way back to each other. But then after that I sort of felt like the story fell flat. Like there just wasn't enough of something to keep my interest. I kept wishing it would end. Other wise I enjoyed the characters, and I look forward to Nico's story as well. But I did like this one, and the writing was good. I just felt like something was missing in it.