The Science of Loving by Candace Vianna

The Science of loving - Candace Vianna

The nerdy science genius Angie gets invited to her friends party to meet her friends brother. Danny's brother is not at all what Angie thought he would be. At first she's afraid of him because he's a tall tattooed god, but then she and Mat seem to hit it off even though Angie isn't sure at all she can keep his interest things seem to move quickly for them. But with lots of people out to hurt them and get in between them they have a lot to work through before coming out on top!

The Science of Loving was a hilarious good read with lots of drama, and a nerdy heroine with insecurities and an alpha male who wasn't just an alpha male but also funny and slightly immature at times. They really balanced each other out, and made the book very enjoyable! Also the side characters like Angie's friend, and Mat's sister were equally hilarious and brought a lot of laughs to the book.

The only thing that bothered me at times was how Angie seemed to cry quite often! It was a tad bit annoying after a while. But really that was the only thing that got on my nerves. The rest of the book was good, and I really enjoyed it!