Anguish by Bella Jewel

Anguish (Jokers' Wrath Book 3) - Bella Jewel

Received ARC for Review!

Anguish begins when Mack hires a nanny for the two month old little boy who was just left with him. Mack has no idea how to deal with the anguish he's feeling or what to do about his son, so he decides to hire someone else to take care of him. And that someone ends up being a woman who is in need of help on her own.

Jaylah is dire need of money. So, she does the only thing she can think of doing, she accepts the job working for a biker as his nanny. The thing is this biker is moody and very difficult to get along with, but there's also a simmering attraction between Jaylah and Mack that each of them are having a hard time denying. But when things get tense around the club, and people from Jaylah and Mack's past start to come back to haunt them things get a little crazy. Not to mention you add in a beautiful little boy who steals your heart as soon as you look at him, you've got a crazy biker world of trouble coming at you.

Anguish is the best (so far) of Joker's Wrath series. I might even go ahead and say it is my favorite Bella Jewel book, but that could change, so for not it is my favorite book of hers!

It had lots of laughs, lots of romance, danger, drama, and crazy intense sad moments as well. I loved it! This book really brought out a different side to the bikers, and I enjoyed it very much!

Jaylah was an amazing heroine. She was sweet, funny, sassy, and wasn't afraid to fight for what she wanted even if she looked a fool doing it! I loved how she took care of the baby as well, and how she fought hard for all of those she cared about. She is now one of my favorite heroines of all time!

Then there is Mack. Mack Mack Mack... I just wasn't sure what to feel about it. I felt his pain in the book very deeply, but I also felt like he messed up a whole lot in this book. But, even though he messed up a lot, he did his best to make up for it especially to Jaylay!

There were however two things he did that made me very very angry at him, and the second one Maddox had a part in as well, and I felt neither of them really made up for that. But it all worked out great in the end! I'm really looking forward to the next book in this series!