Going Down in Flames by Chris Cannon

Going Down in Flames (A Going Down in Flames Novel) - Chris Cannon

ARC

The book begins when Bryn finds out she's not exactly human, she's a dragon, who will be sent away to school to learn how to control her powers. But it gets worse they have lots of rules and laws, that her parents broke now she's considered an abomination and is fighting to fit in and be accepted. But things take a turn for the worse when her life gets put on the line because someone is coming after her.

This book was good! I really enjoyed the plot line, and all of the characters. The only thing that bothered me was the end. It didn't really feel like Bryn started anything or anything was really accomplished. I felt like a little more should have been done. But this was a great start to a series, and I look forward to reading more. The main heroine was brave, and very smart. She wasn't afraid to stand up for what she believed was right, and I admired that about her. The main hero on the other had I wasn't so sure about. It seemed he was trying to rebel without actually rebelling and it got a little bit frustrating.

Other then those things I enjoyed the book, and I hope to read more! This was a very interesting paranormal book. And I just love Dragons!