Forgiveness and Permission by C.L. Stone

Forgiveness and Permission (The Ghost Bird Series) (Volume 4) - C. L. Stone

The fourth book in the Ghost Bird series begins when Sang is no longer having to deal with her "mother." Secrets have gotten about about her family, yet she's still in the dark, and still trying to figure out her place with her new friends, and what it means to be a family. Not only that but the vice principle at school has made his interest known in her, and she isn't safe anymore.

Unsure of what to do, and how to react. She does what she can by staying around all of the guys. But every time she's with them she feels things she's not sure she's suppose to feel, and it just gets more confusing for her. And the guys are also trying hard to figure things out as well.

This one was good! It was a lot better then the last one, and the ending just blew me away. I can not believe what happened, and I kind of hope what will happen is really going to happen now! Sang is great with this team of NINE DIFFERENT GUYS! And even though it seems strange and unusual to me, it still makes sense for them to be a "family."

Now I'm super excited to read more in this series. It just gets better and better with each book!