Heat by Skylar Cross

Heat (The Stark Affair Book 1) - Skylar Cross

Heat begins when Sofia is asked to take on an undercover assignment off the books. Her mission is to see what billionaire Colton Stark is up to! He could possible be stealing money, and the company could also be shipping drugs around the world. So, now it is up to her to figure out what is going on. But Colton is not at all what she expected, and she also didn't expect to have a major attraction to him either..

This was a short story that is the beginning of a very interesting serial! I love serials and this one was actually quite interesting. Sofia is a little different than most girls. She's not a girly girl, and she's a touch as nails cop! But she also has a few other differences as well. I really liked her personality for the most in the book. I just didn't connect with Colton though. I really didn't like him all that much from what I got to see in the first book. But other then that I really enjoyed the plot, and I liked the characters together. I do look forward to reading more in this series!