Touch by Melissa Haag

Touch - Melissa Haag

Touch begins with us getting to see how very strange Tessa's life is, and her unique ability to see certain futures when she touches people. The problem is her future is actually some what uncertain. And her family doesn't seem to understand why they do the things that they do, but they continue to do them because they've all been warned of the consequences if they don't.  That is until, Tessa finds someone who isn't exactly human who seems to have all of the answers she's looking for, but unsure if she can trust him and running out of time she is at a loss of what to do!

This book was very good, and kept me interesting from the start. I thought it was very different from a lot of young adult books I've read before, and that just made it better. I loved the things that Tessa was able to discover about her life and how things have happened to her and her family. I also really liked Tessa. She was just very smart, and didn't want to just accept her fate like the rest of her family! I really admired that in her.

Then I also really liked her and the hero together. They rocked! It was a beautiful sweet relationship that I loved to see grow! I actually loved it so much, that I wouldn't mind see more of them in the future!

So, now I hope there will be more to this story, and I as I'm coming to learn Melissa Haag did not disappoint with this one! It was awesome! I highly recommend it!