Shadowing Me by Crystal Spears

Shadowing Me (Breakneck Series ) - Crystal Spears

This story begins with ZZ's daughter doing her best to get over Shadow. She seems to have given up on him and keeps staying away from him. The problem is, Shadow doesn't want that but he doesn't want to man up and be with her either. Not only do these two have issues going on, but there is more going on in the life of Breakneck that no one really understood until it was too late.

Shadowing Me was filled with a whole lot of drama! Not just drama, but crazy ass drama. I couldn't believe half of the shi* that happened in this book. It was so crazy! I'm just left feeling dumbfounded. Now, that doesn't mean that book wasn't interesting and enjoyable because it was. But it was also filled with a whole lot of pain and anguish and that was just so hard to read about, but again I really did like the book.

What I didn't like however, was the way Shadow and Tatiana treated each other through out most of this book. I did read the note from the author at the end of the book, I totally understand it. But that doesn't mean I liked it. Because I did not. I felt they were both acting like children, even though Tatiana has grown up so much since the last book! I loved to see how she matured, and I do look forward to reading the next one, but that really bugged me in this one.

And the other thing I didn't like was the end. It didn't exactly feel like a cliffhanger, but I guess technically that is what it was. It felt more to me like the story just dropped off. Like I'm reading it one minuet, and the next BOOM it's over. However, I am excited to read the next book, and the next one after that as well!