Beneath the Moon and Stars by Amelia Thorne

Beneath the Moon and Stars - Amelia Thorne

Received from NetGalley for honest review!

The story begins when Joy moves into her new home and new village. She gets on her hot next door neighbors bad side, and then the villagers seem to hate her for no reason as well. When things start to get really bad for Joy, the next door neighbor seems to come to her rescue often for someone who doesn't seem to like her, but Finn, and Joy are having a hard time hiding their attraction to each other. However, Finn has been hurt in the past, and Joy isn't at all sure it would be a good idea to get involved with him.

But these two keep getting pushed together no matter how much they try to avoid it.

This book was very interesting, and funny. I liked the plot, and Joy a whole lot. I also liked Casey, and Joy's brother as well. I, however, didn't really care much for Finn. I totally understood the things he went through could make any one weary, but he took it to a whole new extreme that made him cowardly in my eyes. That was a major let down, but other then that I enjoyed everything else about the book!