Lucas by L.J. Dee

Lucas: The Hunter Brothers Series - L.J. Dee

This book begins when Jess ends up bumping into a really gorgeous guy when she's filling in for her sister at a waitressing job. Her humiliation gets worse when she discovers he's actually her new boss at her other job. She can't lose this job, and he seems to not want her there. But something is keeping her from being fired, and she's unsure what.

These two have major chemistry, and when things start to get to hot, neither one are sure who is going to get burned. Especially when Jess has a few secrets of her own, and Lucas may have one too.

This book started out very interesting. I loved the buisness relationship, and adding the child into the mix, because that never happens in books. But then the book just went a little crazy in my opinion. It was like the heroine was really interesting, and I respected her then she just sort of went crazy around the middle of the book. That was so unexpected that I started to lose interest in it. Then it just didn't get much better after that.

So, my overall view on this one is that I liked it. I liked the story for the most part, and I liked the hero, and the child. But I was not really a fan of the heroine after she started going crazy then stopped all of a sudden. I'm not really sure I want to read more in the series either, but the next book seemed intriguing.