My Coyote Ugly Life by Jessica Spoon

My Coyote Ugly Life (My Life Series) (Volume 1) - Jessica Spoon, Kari Ayasha

My Coyote Ugly Life begins with us getting to see the Coyote Ugly Life of Azaria 'Ree' Gable. The problem is maybe she's not exactly excited about her so called "life" anymore. Not only that, but when she moves back home to help her mom out more since she had a mini stroke, she never expected to see one of her one night stands that didn't happen in front of her.

But he's not just some guy in town, he's actually the Chief of Police Grayson Cole. And he doesn't want to let her go. He will do everything in his power to show Ree that her rules should go out the window.

Especially when they find out someone may be out there to hurt her.

This book was really good! I enjoyed the whole plot line, and I loved Ree and Chief together! I also loved each of them by themselves as well. I thought Ree was really different, and I loved how out going she was. And I also loved how macho alpha male Chief was! It was the perfect match.

The only thing I didn't like about the story was, it felt like the whole Ree being in danger thing didn't take a huge part of the book. I understand if that's really how it was suppose to be, but because it was like that, when those times came around that it felt we should be afraid for Ree I didn't really feel it, because there wasn't much suspense about it.

Other then that I loved the story, and I look forward to reading more in this series. Especially about all of the 'Hot Police!'