Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda kenneally

Breathe, Annie, Breathe - Miranda Kenneally

Breathe, Annie, Breathe begins with Annie training to run a marathon in six months. She hates running, but she's doing it because her boyfriend, who died, was suppose to run in this race but never got the chance. Now, Annie is determined to do it for him. She's fighting a whole slew of issues, while just trying to live day to day. But suddenly things get a little more interesting when she meets her trainers brother. He's different then her last boyfriend, but there's something about him that just pulls her to him. And that scares Annie more then anything.

This book was a very emotional read. I really loved it though. I loved getting to see Annie fight with grief, and how she's trying to move on. And it was also nice to see a little romance in this one too. This is probably my favorite Miranda Kenneally book so far. It was that good! The characters were very compelling, and the story just sucked you in and wouldn't let go.

The only thing I didn't like at times was the way Annie treated others. I understood she was just hurting, but I still got frustrated with her, but she eventually got better.