Arresting Holli by Lissa Matthews

Arresting Holli - Lissa Matthews

Arresting Holli begins when Holli is on her way to New York for the Holidays, and gets arrested. It's a total misunderstanding, but since it is a holiday, she has to wait till everything opens again before she can leave town. The thing is Holli and the officer who arrested her have some major chemistry going on, and neither one of them seem inclined to deny it. Once she gets out of jail to house arrest the officer offers her his home to stay in for a few days. These two start heating up really quickly, but it may all be a mistake by the end..

I really thought this book was going to be pretty good after reading the blurb, and then when I started it I thought it was interesting. But the more I read the more I just wanted to be done with. I didn't feel much of a connection between the hero and heroine, and the plot line got boring and dull at times as well. The only thing that the book had going for it really was the steamy parts. I think it could have been a whole lot better then what it was. And I really hated the ending too. That just didn't make much sense to me, and sort of really made me dislike the book.

So, over all this book was not for me. I'm not a fan of it at all. I really had hope for it, but by the end it just wasn't for me at all.