Alienated by Melissa Landers

Alienated - Melissa Landers

Alienated begins when Cara leans that she and her family will be letting an Alien stay with them for a school year while he goes to school and Cara is responsible for showing him around and everything else. Cara isn't exactly sure this is a good idea, and it gets worse when her boyfriend and best friend don't want her to host the Alien either. But Cara is determined to do it, she's going to get a huge story on her blog because of it, and she also gets money to go to school. But when she finally meets Aelyx, things go a little bit crazy for her. Especially after these two get closer then they should. And when Cara finds out Aelyx is hiding something makes it even worse.

This book was interesting, but I didn't feel a major connection to the characters. I really liked it till about 80% through, and then I thought it got a little cheesy and super rushed. Other then that the story was pretty enjoyable, and interesting. And I did like the characters for the most part. I really did like how Cara stood up to everyone including her friends because of Aelyx. She wasn't going to let them bully her, and I admired that. I don't really see myself reading the next book, but this one was interesting, and I loved the Alien part of it.