Touch the Dark by Karen Chance

Touch the Dark - Karen Chance

This story begins when Cassie's cover is finally blown. The vamps are after her again, and they've found her. But it may not be exactly what it seems. After she finds herself a few vamp allies, and learns what they need her for, she's unsure what she should do now. Especially when she's not even close to being out of danger. And the lies, and betrayal have all ready started, which Cassie smack dab in the middle of it all.

This book was pretty interesting. I enjoyed the story for the most part. The only issue I had with it was sometimes Cassie seemed to be utterly stupid. I mean, she had to ask questions about things she all ready knew about, but yet couldn't make the correct conclusion to it all. That was so annoying. It made me really think she was dumb, and it was frustrating.

Other then that I'm trying to figure out if I even like any of the men in her life. I felt kind of bad for her when it came to that. But again other than that one issue, this book was pretty good. Lots of action, drama, and maybe a little romance.