The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram

The Avery Shaw Experiment - Kelly Oram

The Avery Shaw Experiment begins when Avery Shaw gets her heart broken by her best friend, and the boy she loves. She decides to do an experiment with her best friends brother, Grayson. Things start getting a little crazy when Grayson decides to make her "live" a little. He gets extra credit and time with her. Things go from bad to worse, as Avery starts to experience all the stages of grief, and Grayson starts to have feelings for Avery. But they may both be too late to help the other if they don't get their act together quickly!

This book was utterly impressive! It was so different than what I thought it was going to be. It was magnificent. It has lots of sad parts, romance parts, parts between friends, lovers, family and so so much more. This book truly had it all when it comes to the drama department. And it is also quite funny, and extremely enjoyable! It makes you want to laugh, cry, and slap the heroine a few times! I really was able to feel all of the emotions the characters were feelings. I never once got bored with the book, and the whole store was just awesome! This author is a new one to me, and I really enjoy her writing a whole heck of a lot!