Unexpected Fate by Harper Sloan

Unexpected Fate - Harper Sloan

Unexpected Fate begins with Dani doing everything she can to finally get the man she has been in love with all her life. But he keeps pushing her away for reasons she really doesn't get at all. She knows that he is the one, and that they should be together, but again she just doesn't understand what he's thinking or feeling. These two dance around it for a while, until their unexpected fate happens. But when Cohen is called to be away for a long while for work, lots of crazy things starting to happen to her.. And with Cohen being away, it makes it a whole lot harder for her to deal. But these two will do whatever they can to keep their unexpected fate together, no matter what it takes.

This book was a very good surprise. I was honestly a little unsure about it at first, but it just didn't start out all that great. But wow, it sure ended on a super awesome note. I also totally loved to see Axel, in super crazy daddy mode. That was just icing on the cake. I totally really enjoyed this book. It was very good, and I loved Cohen and Dani together. They made a very good couple! Now, I can not wait to read more in this series.