The Hurricane by R.J. Prescott

The Hurricane - R.J. Prescott, Jenny Sims Editing 4 Indies, Louisa Maggio LM Cover Creations

The Hurricane begins with Emily working as a waitress trying not to be noticed. She's hiding from her past, and still just trying to stay a float and keep her head down. But that all changes when in walks a scary handsome man who she shows the first signs of life for. Cormac is a fighter at the gym Danny owns, and when he meets Emily his whole world changes. He will take is slow, but he knows that he wants her more than anything. Now, he just has to convince her it's all real.

Emily and Cormac must work extra hard to get through each of their issues, and find the happily every after. Especially if they want to keep Emily safe.

This book was pretty good. I was a little disappointed with the heroine at times, but in the end I really liked. I also really liked the hero as well. These two had a very beautiful relationship, and it felt so real that it was crazy. I totally loved it! Also, the plot line was never boring, and I was totally into it the whole book. I kind of want to read more about these two now.