Soaring (Magdalene #2) by Kristen Ashley

Soaring (The Magdalene Series) (Volume 2) - Kristen Ashley
ARC

Soaring begins when Amelia moves to Maine to try to fix her destroyed relationship with her two children. She's trying figure out who she is, and get her life back. She made a lot mistakes when her husband cheated on her and destroyed their family. Now, she's going to do everything in her power to get her children back.

When she moved to Maine to try her hand at this, she never imaged she would meet a man. Especially a man who lives right across the street such as Mickey. Mickey is everything she could want in a man, the problem is he just doesn't seem interested in her. So, not only does she start to form feelings for the main across the street, but she also has to deal with all of the issues of her children and ex husband.

This story started out pretty freakin good, but then it just got better and better. It ended on a super spectacular note, and I seriously adore this book!
I loved Amelia and Mickey. I loved them together, and I loved them just because of who they are and how they acted. They were an extremely awesome couple, who both cared a great deal about their children. On top of that I loved their children too. All of them were pretty freaking awesome.
Then you add in the kick butt story, and KA'S spectacular writing, and you have FREAKING SOARING, one of my favorite KA books/favorite KA series, and one of the best books EVER!

This book has everything I could ever need in a story. It has romance, lots and lots of drama. A beautiful lovely heroine, and a major alpha male hero with a dirty mouth, and a major protective streak. Then a bonus you get these two's kids and that's just icing on the cake! CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK IN THIS SERIES!