The Tempting Touch Of Fire by Nicola Claire

The Tempting Touch Of Fire - Nicola Claire

This story begins when Casey finally thinks she's going to get a date with the guy she's been crushing on for over a year. But when things go a little crazy, and she realizes that she actually has some weird powers with plants and the Earth things just got real for Casey. And the man she thought was the man of her dreams, is actually her enemy.  Now, Theo and Casey must figure what she is, what happened to her and more before it is much too late.

This book was not at all what I was expecting. I liked it, but I was a little bit annoyed with both of the main characters at times. It was a little bit frustrating. I felt like Casey was a strong woman, and brave, but then she kept repeating the same thing to herself through almost the whole book, and that got old very quickly.

And I really didn't like the fact that Theo was really had never settled down, and that these two seemed more like a Romeo and Juliet type of couple then anything else.

Other then that the powers these people had were freaking awesome. I totally loved that aspect of the book! And I do look forward to reading more in it. I just hope that the romance gets  a little bit better.