Getting Out of Hand by Erin Nicholas

Getting Out of Hand: Sapphire Falls book one - Erin Nicholas

Getting Out of Hand begins when Mason's best friend forces him to go back to his home town. The town that once shunned him, and was cruel to him for being different, a geek. He didn't want to go, but he realizes that this is his chance to show them how far he made it in life. But he never expected to meet Adrianne. She's new to town, and she's experienced some of Mason's life style before as well. But these two have an instant attract to each other almost instantly. They can't seem to stay away even though neither one really understands it. But they know it can not last. Mason must leave, and Adrianne has a few issues to deal with as well. However, love makes people do stupid things, and these two may just take the cake.

I picked this book for my "Pick it For Me Challenge," and I really did like it. I got a little annoyed with some of the drama, because it seemed a little bit childish. But I did really like both the hero and heroine, and I loved the plot line.

The relationship between the hero and heroine was awesome as well. I loved how the heroine was willing to do almost anything for the hero, and she kept trying to save him and protect him. I really enjoyed that. And the plus side, it had a whole lot of steamy parts as well. I also look forward to reading others in this series now.