The Killing Dance by Laurell K. Hamilton

The Killing Dance - Laurell K. Hamilton

The Killing Dance begins when Anita finds out she has a hit on her head. Anita is not stranger to someone trying to kill her, but this time it's a little different. While she and her friends try to figure out whose paying someone to kill her and keep her safe, she's also having more problems with her boyfriends. The werewolf, and the vampire both. Neither of them want to let her go, but Anita can't seem to choose either. In this one they will have a whole lot of problems to figure out before it is much too late.

This book was frustrating. I was really frustrated with it at times. Although, I really did like Anita and Edward forming a good friendship, even though that didn't exactly turn out how I wanted. I'm still a little bit annoyed about the whole love triangle thing. This book sort of took that to a whole new level. I'm not really sure what direction that is going to go. Even though in the end it seemed like the solution was made, it sure feels unanswered to me. Other then that I really did like this one.  I did think it was actually really good, because I loved the new aspect on it, and the fact that it wasn't a mystery/murder how it has been in previous books. This one was a little bit different, and I really loved that. Now, I'm anxious, and scared to read the next one.