Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson

Puddle Jumping - Amber L.  Johnson

Puddle Jumping begins when Lily and Colton meet as children, then must be separated for years. Until senior year of high school when Lily finally learns that Colton is different from other people. Lily knows he's different than everyone else, and she is bound and determined to be apart of his life, and be what he needs. Through this she starts to fall in love with him, but she realizes that he may not be able to love her back the way she wants. These two have a lot to learn, and work through in order to figure out how strong love is.

The book was really good! I enjoyed Colton and Lily a whole lot. I truly adored Lily. I think she was seriously very strong, and I loved her to death! I also loved that we got to learn so much about the trouble these two had to face, and how sometimes you don't get your hea, but sometimes you do!
The only thing I didn't really like about this book was the way it was written. Not the writing, the writing was good. But just the way the story was told. That was slightly annoying to me.