To Walk the Night by E.S. Moore

To Walk the Night - E.S. Moore

To Walk the Night begins with us getting to see a little bit about Kat Redding aka Lady Death. After a night on the job for the one and only Lady Death, she's ready to just go home and relax, and forget the last few hours. The only problem is there is a message at her home when she gets, and the messenger is in her house uninvited. Once, she gets the message she realizes that she is being summoned by the werewolf worshipers. And they want her to help kill a vampire house that kidnapped their leader. Kat isn't sure it is a good idea, but it's a chance she must take.

This book was not what I was thinking it was. I was expecting a little bit more from it. I did like it, but it wasn't all that great. It got a little boring at times, and I grew frustrated with all the extreme details to details. I'm not sure if I will read more in this series, but this was a nice read to pass the time with.

I did enjoy the world that the author created. And I really liked the main character Kat. There was only one thing that bugged me about her, and it kind of made the book confusing. And that included her choice of diet, and the fact that the house vampires did it a little differently with the human servants they kept around. So, that was confusing.

Other then that I did enjoy it!