The Hook Up by Kristen Callihan

The Hook Up (Game On Book 1) - Kristen Callihan

The Hook Up begins when Anna is running late to class. She doesn't realize that the other late person behind her his the famous quarterback of the football team, Drew. She thinks he's just like every other jock she's ever known. But Drew is a little different. First off, he sees Anna and knows that he has to have her. But he makes a complete mess of their first meeting. Then things get worse when she won't have anything to do with him. Drew however, won't give up. And eventually they both give in to their attraction. Anna is holding back though, and Drew must show her how it will be before it all ends up blowing up in their faces.

This book was actually really good. I was a little worried at first because I really didn't like the heroine. But she made up for it in the end! The whole plot line was very interesting, and the writing was very good as well.

I really liked Drew too. I loved that he wasn't the typical jock stereotype. He was so much better. And Anna while at first I thought she was a judgmental witch, she got a lot better towards the end, and some of her actions made sense once they were more explained. So, I really enjoyed this! And at times it was extremely funny, and some times a little bit sad.