Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren

Beautiful Secret - Christina Lauren

Beautiful Secret begins when Ruby has to go on a one month business trip with her boss' boss, and the man she's had a crush on for the last six months, Niall. This man hasn't noticed her before, until now. Niall sees this woman as something beautiful, but he knows he could never be with her. He's still having issues over his divorce, and other things. But Ruby is determined, especially when she finds out that he is attracted to her as well. These two are night and day, but together they are beautiful. But it may not work out as well as they hope.

Beautiful Secret was a pleasant surprise. I was thoroughly entranced with the book right from the start. I also loved the fact that it wasn't exactly the hero pursuing the heroine, but the opposite. It was a breath of fresh air to read this book! I totally loved it.

The plot was extremely good, and kept me guessing till the very end. I also adored both of the main characters. They were extremely different from my normal reads, and I just adored them both.

Over all this was a great read! And I look forward to reading more in this series.