Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren

Beautiful Bastard - Christina Lauren

I didn't have a lot of hope for this book when I started reading it. I just wanted a book to pass the time, and I got a little bit more than expected. Now granted there are a lot of things about this book I thought I could do without but overall the book was very interesting, and I was constantly laughing so that made me like a whole lot more. So I'm going to say that the good out ways the bad in this instance, so I will give this book a higher rating for that.

It starts out with Chloe Mills working for the "Beautiful Bastard" as she and her coworkers like to call him. He is an extreme jerk, especially to Chloe. And things start to change when he starts to show some interest in her. They both know crossing that line is dangerous because he is her boss, but neither one of them seem to be able to stop it. I loved the chemistry between them, and the fact that they could be so rude to each other and they actually liked it. It made for a very interesting story. But in the end, when Bennett starts to change, and admit more to Chloe. I love his attitude towards her, and how he starts to talk to her, it is really cool. Now some of the written got on my nerves, and the fact that they seemed to constantly going at it. I mean that was very frustrating, but other than that I really enjoyed the book, and I'm so glad I was able to read it.