his story begins when Violet goes to see her stepbrother play a hockey game. He's a pro, and she's sick of the hockey players, especially how they all seem to be manwhores. But when she meets Alex Waters, things get a little complicated. Especially when she seems to have a lapse in judgement one night with Alex. Alex on the other hand knows that he wants something more from Violet. He's tired of the one night stands, and wants something real. Alex will do whatever it takes to prove to Violet that he actually wants to be something more to her.
Pucked was an okay book. It wasn't that great, but not bad either.
What I liked:
1) The hockey. I really enjoyed the hockey aspect of the book.
2) The plot. The over all story line was very interesting.
3) The relationship between the hero and heroine. I loved them together they were actually very good for each other.
What I didn't like:
1) The characters. I really hated how Violet acted sometimes. It was frustrating and beyond annoying. And sometimes Alex acted in the same way as well.
2) The cheesy dialogue, especially during sexy times. This was seriously frustrating as well. I thought it was cute at first, but then it just got redundant, and bothersome.
It took away some of the greatness of the book.
Overall the story was pretty interesting, and I did like it.