The Virgin Romance Novelist by Meghan Quinn

The Virgin Romance Novelist - Meghan Quinn

The Virgin Romance Novelist begins with Rosie and her friends trying to help her out with her books. She's a romance novelist, and still a virgin. So, she's having a hard time trying to write certain aspects to her stories that she wants. Now, she's going to do whatever she can to get the "experience" she needs to write her stories, and to experience more in her life. However, things get more complicated when her best friend Henry keeps getting in her way, and making strange comments about everything.

This book was okay. It wasn't that great, but not bad either. I really liked the overall story line, but I felt like a lot of the humor was forced, and not very funny at all.
The beginning was funny, but it sort of fell flat for me after that. And I really couldn't stand Henry. Especially a few of the things he did towards the end, that just seemed to be really glossed over. I thought they were a huge deal, but it seemed like the characters didn't.

So, overall the book was okay. It was something to pass the time with, but I didn't really get into it that much.