Capture by Penny Reid

CAPTURE: Elements of Chemistry (Hypothesis Series Book 3) - Penny Reid

Capture begins several months after Heat ends. Kaitlyn's whole life is different now, and she's not really speaking to her mother. It's taken her a very long time just to be able to function semi normally for her since the Martin incident. But now she's okay, for the most part. After several months of avoiding him, and having major life changes, she ends up seeing him in the most unexpected place. And Kaitlyn's whole world shifts again.

Now, Martin claims to want to be friends, and Kaitlyn feels like he is official over and done with her. But the problem is she can't seem to stop thinking about him no matter how hard she tries, but she did promise him to try friendship and that's what she's going to do. Along the way Kaitlyn must learn some truths she never knew about Martin before, and she realizes a few other things as well. These two must get their act together before it is too late.

This is the final book in the Elements of Chemistry series. Martin was much the same and a whole lot different as well in this one, but in all GOOD ways! I adored him in this one. He was completely perfect even when he messed up a few times. And Kaitlyn has also grown up a lot, and matured greatly. I loved seeing how she changed and grew as a person. It was great. I totally adored this one. I loved everything that happened even though Kaitlyn ends up misinterpreting things a lot, but it was still really good.

After all of the drama in this one, the ending was sweet closure, with a great HEA! I loved it. Now, I'm a little sad it is all over, but it was a great adventure along the way. This story was cute, funny, and refreshing! I adored the characters, and the whole entire story. Penny Reid created magic with this series, and I look forward to reading more of her books in the future.