Fisher's Light by Tara Sivec

Fisher's Light - Tara Sivec

Fisher's Light begins with Lucy and Fisher being divorced. It's been a year since that horrible day happened, and Lucy is determined to try to move on with her life. And with Fisher coming back to town, and problems with her inn arising, things are getting more complicated for her. Especially when she sees him again, and she feels all of those things she felt for him before.

Fisher on the other hand is determined to fix the mistakes he made in the past. He knows things won't be easy, or ever be the same. But he wants to fix what he broke and get the woman he loves back. However, it will be much harder than he first thought when he realizes that he wasn't the only one who changed all these years.

Fisher and Lucy were very good characters in this story. I loved their relationship. The good and the bad. There was just something extra special about how they were together, and the fact that Lucy never gave up on Fisher no matter how bad things got.

Fisher's Light takes us on an extremely emotional journey. We must see the results of the destruction first, then how the end came to be, and lastly we must see the present time. The time when Fisher wants to make it right again. And see how they each struggle with the changes that have come to be. And all of the loss and heartache they've each had to face.

This story was truly an inspiring read. I felt so attached to the two main characters throughout the whole story, I just couldn't put it down once I started reading it. And the plot line just got better and better as I read.

Now, there was a little bit part of the story that bothered me, it was more towards the end, and I was just a little bit frustrated with the way things were going. But that quickly changed to something far more interesting as the story came to a conclusion.

Over all this book was extremely good! It had great characters, a great plot line, and fantastic writing!