Carter Reed 2 by Tijan

Carter Reed 2 - Tijan

Carter Reed 2 begins with it being a year from when Emma found Carter again. Things are a little different now. He's "out" of his old life, and she's with him every step of the way. But something happens to Carter's old "family" and he must step in again to help. And Emma has learned some very interesting things about her best friends, and she's unsure of how to take things now. Carter and Emma must work together if they wish to stay safe, and keep all of the other issues away. But it doesn't take long before they are in danger again, and more issues seem to keep following them around.

This book was a great sequel to the first one. But it wasn't as good as the first one to me. I was completely in love with the first book. And in this one it was semi repeated in some ways, that was the bad part. But the good part was seeing more of Carter and Emma together. Then a huge bomb was dropped on us and Emma when we learn more about her past. Then to top it all off Carter is having issues with the mob he left behind. Again, I really did enjoy this one a whole lot. It was good. I loved the plot line for the most part, and I really enjoyed all of the characters. But the first one was the best so far!