'Til Death, Volume Two by Bella Jewel

'Til Death, Volume Two - Bella Jewel

This second book in the series takes place a few years after the first one ends. Marcus is having a hard time dealing with the things that happened before. But he blames himself, and doesn't know how to fix things.

And Katia is busy trying to take care of her mother and other things. She doesn't want help from Marcus, and she just wants to forget everything from before. But when her mom gets worse, she has no choice but to go to Marcus to get her divorce. And when she finally sees him again things go from bad to worse.

Marcus and Katia had a very bad relationship. At times it could be good, but a lot of the time ti was bad. And they mostly did it to themselves. I felt bad for the things they each had to go through in this story. But I really started to kind of hate Katia. I felt she kind of took things to a whole new level of crazy.  However, in the end I really did like what happened, and I enjoyed reading the book.

So, overall it was an okay read. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't really great either.