Friday Night Alibi by Cassie Mae

Friday Night Alibi - Cassie Mae

Friday Night Alibi is about a girl named Kelli who has a very strange way of making money. You see, she's everyone's alibi. Sounds crazy right? Well, it works for her. She stays hidden in her room on Friday nights since her parents never notice what she's doing, and she lets people pay her to say she was with them, when in reality they are with someone else. Kelli lives in a town where money and appearance seems to be everything. And all of this works for Kelli until he came along.

Chase has had a hard life of his own, and when he meets Kelli he can't seem to stay away from her, even though she somehow brings the worse out in him. And as these two get closer life starts to get more complicated.

Over all I liked this book. But I had a really hard time liking Kelli. She made this story not so great for me. I sometimes felt like she was slightly shallow, and annoying. I know everything she was feeling was explained, but I still didn't really get it, and I couldn't relate to her at all.  I did however  really like Chase. He was a great character, and made this book very interesting.

And the plot was pretty good, and unique as well. I enjoyed that. But again, because of Kelli this book was only a three star to me.