Young Love Murder by April Brookshire

Young Love Murder (Young Assassins) - April Brookshire

Young Love Murder begins when Annabelle is offered a new assignment. She must get close to her target's son in order to make the kill. But things start to get interesting when Gabriel and Anna start to have a more personal relationship. But Anna still has a job to do, and Gabriel can't seem to stay away from her. Anna and Gabriel must go through a whole lot of troubles in order to be with each other. It won't be easy. It will be hard, funny, and a fun ride for these two to get to the finish line.

Young Love Murder is a world of crazy. It starts off really interesting, and almost kind of like a high school romance type of story. But just wait that's not at all what it is. It's a lot more than that. I really did like the book. Even Gabriel and Anna's crazy relationship.

And it was very crazy, but I enjoyed most of it. Sometimes I thought the things they did were a little bit dumb, or too hurtful, but some how it worked for them and I got over it.

I also really enjoyed Anna's brother as well. All of the side characters were very interesting.

And the whole plot line was pretty interesting as well. It was a different kind of romance, and I really enjoyed it. I also loved that it switched from Anna and Gabriel's point of view throughout the whole story. And it ended with a really awesome HEA as well.