This Heart of Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

This Heart of Mine - Susan Elizabeth Phillips

This Heat of Mine begins when Molly, a children's author, and sister to owner of the Chicago Stars goes on a mini vacation. She just never expected to run into the one player she's had a crush on forever, Kevin. Kevin's there to get his head back on straight. He keeps getting into trouble with his coach, and things just aren't going the way they should be. But after a night Molly and Kevin both regret, each of them must learn to live with the fall out.

This book was okay. It wasn't as good as some of the other books I've read by this author, but I still enjoyed the plot line. The first part of the book was interesting, then frustrating. i really hated some of the things that happened, and I was annoyed with it for a while. But towards the end I really starting liking the characters a whole lot, and got excited about how it was going to end. It did end with a really nice HEA, and we got to see two romances come to play in this story!

So, over all I liked the plot. But I had a hard time liking the characters till the end.