Moonlight on Nightingale Way by Samantha Young

Moonlight on Nightingale Way - Samantha Young

Moonlight on Nightingale Way begins when Grace's new next door neighbor starts being extremely loud among other things. She wants him to stop so she can sleep and get back to normal. But he doesn't seem to be very considerate at all about what she needs. That is until something crazy happens, and she's stuck in the cross hairs. Now, Grace will be her sweet self and help her neighbor Logan, even though she knows it's a bad idea she still helps and falls for him along the way. Logan has no idea how to deal with this new life he has. And he doesn't know how to deal with the new responsibilities either. But when Grace steps into his life everything changes. And he has no idea what to do about it. These two must work hard if they wish to be together.

This book was a great ending to this series. Not only did it have great characters, and a great story line. But it brought back all of the characters from the old books into this story as well. And in the end we got to say one last farewell to all of them. The whole story was captivating, and extremely emotional and funny. And I thoroughly enjoyed Grace and Logan. They made a great team, and were great together. I'm sad to see this series end, but it went out with a bang.