Spider's Trap by Jennifer Estep

Spider's Trap - Jennifer Estep
ARC from NetGalley!

Spider's Trap begins when Gin is having some issues being the leader of the Underworld. Things aren't going according to her plan, and when it seems like someone is out to kill her again, but willing to take out her friends, she must figure it out before it is too late. However, Gin will need more help then normal, and she may end up losing someone she loves if she doesn't get things together quickly. especially if she isn't actually the target.

This book was good. It seemed kind of typical someone from Gin's past paying her a visit, and trying to kill her. But this one had a little bit of a twist. And towards the end I was in tears. I couldn't believe what happened. It about drove me nuts. Then the actually ending was a major surprise, and set up the next book really well. I'm really looking forward to the next one now.

The only thing I wish would happen is some growth between Gin and Owen. I wish their relationship would change to something more some how. Other then that this one was awesome! Now, I'm super excited for the next one.