Neighbors with Benefits by Marissa Clarke

Neighbors With Benefits (Entangled Lovestruck) (Anderson Brothers) - Marissa Clarke

ARC

Neighbors with Benefits begins when Michael Anderson comes home early one day after having to take responsibility of a dog he doesn't want due to appeasing his therapist. He comes home and the neighbor who is house sitting is blaring music again and creating all kinds of problems for his self control. But when he actually meets her, she's nothing at all like he thought she would be. Mia, who is a self proclaimed nomad, is just trying to make it in her world for right now. She longs for one day settling down and finding love, but she knows that won't come from Michael Anderson. But when these two can't seem to stay away from each other, and when helping each other gets complicated they must learn to work with the feelings that are developing or be forever alone.

This book was extremely good! I loved the whole plot line. It kept me hooked right from the start till the very last sentence. I laughed and got a little teary eyed in some parts of the story as well. Then the characters were extremely entertaining. Mia is a free spirit type of person who doesn't think about what she does, she just does it. And Michael is the exact opposite, he has to have a plan of attraction for everything before he does it. These two have lots of chemistry and funny moments between them! This is for sure a must read! I adored this one.