Ready to Love Again by Annalyse Knight

Ready to Love Again - Annalyse Knight

ARC

Ready to Love Again begins when Katie and her son Shawn move to California after she recently got a divorce. She knows things will be tough, but when Shawn makes a new friend at school, and wants to join the baseball team she meets his friend's dad, and things taken an even stranger turn.

Chase has been struggling the last three years with the death of his wife, and taking care of his two children. Now, when he finally notices Katie things start to spin out of control in his world.

These two have a long way to go to start a relationship especially when their children get in the way, and the past keeps coming up. But maybe it's time to work through it all to make a new start in life for each of them.

This book was really good! I enjoyed the whole plot line and all of the characters. This story was a very emotional read. It brought tears to my eyes several times, but all in all it was very good. I loved the way the author portrayed Chase and Katie's issues, and how she did the children as well. This story felt so real it was heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time.