Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Every Last Breath - Jennifer L. Armentrout
Every Last Breath begins with Layla finally decided between the two men she loves. But the problem is she's only in love with one of them. And it's going to hurt letting the other one down, but it must be done. Not only does she have to worry about that but she must worry about the changes that are happening to her, and how other demons seem afraid of her. Oh, and lets not forget the dangerous Lilin and the Alphas who are threatening them as well. Layla and her friends must work together to save the world and each other.

This book was a great ending to this series. I loved Layla's choice in guys, and I totally adored how we got to see them together in this book. It was also great seeing Layla grow so much especially in this book, and what she had to do in order to save the world was extremely brave! I loved getting to read about all of that.

This one started out very good and just kept getting better till the wonderful ending. It was a great ending to this whole series, I really enjoyed it!