Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas, Jennifer Graham

Mr. Kiss and Tell - Jennifer Graham, Rob Thomas

In the second book in the Veronica Mars series it takes off not long after the first book ended. This time Veronica must find out what happened to the girl in the hotel room who cried rape. It looks like the girl is keeping secrets, and no one can figure out how she got out of the hotel at all. Now, Veronica and friends are going to figure out what happened to her no matter what. But Veronica is also having problems in other areas of her life, and with the election coming up for Sheriff things aren't looking so great. But Veronica must figure it out before time runs out.

This book was a great addition to the Veronica Mars series. Although, this one did seem kind of repeats the first book in some ways, it was still really enjoyable. I'm anxious to see what happens next to Veronica, espeically when it comes to the Sheriff.

But this one was a great way to express everything that I enjoy about Veronica Mars. It had great Logan and Veronica time, and a great mystery with Veronica coming out awesome as always. Now, I can not wait for more!