The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata

The Wall of Winnipeg and Me - Mariana Zapata
The Wall of Winnipeg and Me begins when Vanessa finally realizes that her boss doesn't care about her at all. She's been putting off quitting because she thought he needed her, but as he comes to realize that isn't the case she quits.

Little did she know that her boss, Aiden, actually does need her, in more ways than one.

These two must put up the show of their lives in order to keep Aiden in the country, but as these two spend more time together Vanessa realizes her feelings may be a little bit more in depth for him than she thought.

This book was utterly amazing! It was just as magnificent as Kulti! And I adored Kulti!
This one had the same type of hero, although this one was a little bit more of a jerk face than Kulti. The heroine also was the type who wasn't going to put up with his crap for long.

I adored the relationship between the hero and heroine, and I adored the uniqueness of the plot line as well! Also, it made me laugh frequently and want to smack a few characters as well!

This book blended together all great things of the author's writing and made a spectacular story!

5 thumbs way way up! ;)