Misconduct by Penelope Douglas

Misconduct - Penelope Douglas

Misconduct begins with Easton becoming a teacher after graduation. The problem is one of her student's dad is the man she's been thinking about for the last six months. He's very handsome, but there's a lot more complicated things about him than just that.

Tyler has a lot on his plate right now, and he shouldn't be intrigued by his son's teacher. But he can't help it, and when the attraction gets to be too much he ends up taking there relationship beyond what each of them imagined.

But Easton has secrets, and things she doesn't want to share. And Tyler is having a hard time prioritizing his life with his wants and needs. These two may not be able to make it together very long if they don't get their heads out of their asses.

I really liked this book. At first, it just sucked me in and I couldn't put it down. But then it got slightly boring. It felt like it was the same thing over and over again, and that grew frustrating.

Other than that I thought Tyler was a horrible father in the beginning, but he got better towards the end. And I enjoyed Tyler and Easton together.

The only other thing I didn't like was some of the stuff that happened with Easton's brother. It just felt like it wasn't really needed, and it really didn't go any where or have any sort of conclusion about it either. So, overall that felt somewhat pointless.