Radiance (Wraith Kinds #1) by Grace Draven

Radiance (Wraith Kings Book 1) - Mel Sanders, Lora Gasway, Isis Sousa, Grace Draven

Radiance begins when Ildiko, a human woman, must marry in order to ally the humans and the Kai together. Brishen, Prince of the Kai, must marry the human woman. These two are not at all attracted to each other. They don't understand one another, and it makes it something they are each dreading when it comes to this marriage.

However, when they actually have a accidental meeting before the wedding, it becomes apparent that they actually have a lot in common, and seem to be able to become friends quickly.

But they will have a lot more problems ahead of them if they wish to create peace between them and the other enemies lying in wait.

This book was freaking amazing! I adored the relationship between Ildiko and Brishen. It was a really slow burn relationship that spread to more than friendship. These two were great together, and I loved how they interacted with others in the book as well.

This was a refreshing plot line with romance, action and lots of intrigue as well. I adored this book over all and I look forward to more in this series.