The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison

The Butterfly Garden - Dot Hutchison

The Butterfly Garden is a mystery/thriller type of book that begins with two detectives interviewing one of the victims of a case they just found out about. The problem is neither on of them can really figure out if she was truly a victim or not, and the horrors she is explaining gets more and more strange and horrifying by the minuet.

But, they must tough it out, and let this young woman tell her story how it is suppose to be told before it is all too late.

This book was extremely good. I loved the way it was written and the whole entire story.
It was a mix of mystery, and thriller all in one. I loved the way it was an "interview" and how the main character explained her story, and how she acted throughout the whole thing. I loved the main character as well. She was extremely strong and brave throughout this story no matter what happened to her.

I finished reading this book and felt seriously creeped out. This has a major crazy factor thrown in there, and I totally don't want to see a butterfly again, but other than that this was a great book if you like the psychological thriller type of stuff.