Keep You from Harm by Debra Doxer

Keep You from Harm - Debra Doxer

Keep You From Harm begins when the heroine's mother dies, and she must go live with a brother she never knew existed. She's been good at being on her own mostly and taking care of herself, but stepping into this new life she doesn't know what to do or how to act other than try to keep herself closed off from others.

But, then Lucas shows up in the picture and things get complicated and confusing for her.

These two have an instant attraction, and more things connecting them together than she thought. And as she learns the secrets of her past, things get even more complicated for them.

This book was a huge surprise in a really good way. I didn't really know what I was getting into when I started reading it, but once I started I couldn't stop till the book was over.

I really enjoyed the whole plot line of this story, it kept you guessing and interested during the whole story. And the characters were unique, and very interesting as well.

I really thought this book was good overall, and the only downside was the ending.

But, I'm excited to read more now!