Valiant by Bella Jewel

Valiant: Joker's Wrath MC - Bella Jewel

This story begins when Baylee goes out for a night of fun an meets Jack. She's the first woman to ever turn him down, and now he's hooked. But, Jack is different than she thought he was. He's always ready with a joke or a smile, and while his family may be part of the MC world, he is not.

But, Baylee has secrets, and she knows that she's not good for Jack, so she does her best to keep away, but that doesn't work. And now she's falling hard and fast for him no matter what her head is telling her.

“One day that smile is going to touch your eyes, and fuck, it's going to be the most beautiful thing the world has ever seen.”- Jack

This book was really good! I enjoyed Baylee and Jack together, and I enjoyed the plot line a lot as well. I really admired Baylee for how she protected Rae, an all the things they went through together.

The only thing about this book was I felt like we didn't get enough of Jack and Baylee together, and it felt like the ending was rather abrupt, but it did have a nice HEA to it.