The Failing Hours (How to Date a Douchebag #2) by Sara Ney

How to Date a Douchebag: The Failing Hours - Sara Hassinger Ney, C. Marie Mosley

Zeke is a major douchebag, he's rude, mean, and just doesn't give a crap about anything really other than his sport. And when the couch threatens him he has to get a tutor, and he has to be a "big" to a little kid in a program that will make his couch happy.

The problem is the tutor Violet also happens to be baby sitting a kid, and these two can't seem to stay away from each other. But, Violet knows how he has, and how he acts, and he keeps hurting her, but for some reason she sees something in him that no one else does, and keeps continuing to be his friend.

However, this quickly turns into more, and neither one of them are sure what's going to happen next.

This book was a lot better than the first one. I thought this one was really good! I enjoyed the whole plot line, and I loved how Zeke was nice to Violet, but he also kept turning back into his jerk self. And Violet, may have had issues, but she wasn't afraid to take a chance on Zeke, and she also wasn't afraid to let him have it when he deserved it.

Overall this book was good. It had a great story line, good characters, and some very funny, and romantic times in it.