By a Thread by Jennifer Estep

By a Thread - Jennifer Estep

By a Thread begins when Gin decides that she needs a vacation. Well actually Finn decided she needed one, but she reluctantly agreed. So she and Bria head to the town Bria grew up in with her foster family, while Finn and Owen decide to join them the next day. However trouble seems to follow Gin no matter where she goes. And when Bria's best friend gets into a whole lot of trouble, Gin decides to help her out. But along the way Gin is in for a whole slew of surprises...

This one was super super good! I don't want to ruin it but it was so nice to see Gin finally stand up to someone from her past. And not only that but she finally told Bria that she was tired of the way she was being treated. I actually cried during that time! It was so sad. And we really do get to see how badly Bria actually did treat Gin especially in this book. But Gin didn't let it get in the way of her taking care of business. And now ever more I can not wait to read the next book. This series is seriously awesome, and I don't want it to ever end!